BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Ive been a reader for a long time and have been using the forum for research whilst spending many months looking for a Nice example of an M5. Well finally i found one.

I will be taking her to the Nurburgring with me in 4 weeks and am so excited i feel like a kid again. Even the missus smiles at my big smile this past couple of days. Ha Ha.

Hope you like the pictures and maybe i will be able to help with technical advise on this forum in the future as i am in the automotive tuning industry myself. :)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard - the car looks really clean! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Sweeeett....now MOD it!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
jealous of going to the ring.

I like that color combo.

:cheers:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the interest Fellas... :thumbsup:

The problems are starting allready though... I hate performance cars sometimes. :mad:

The brake fluid has boiled on my first decent outing on the local backroads, which has dissapointed me immensely (Im sure its fluid as opposed to pad because the pedal has gone really mushy and stayed thatway hours later... pad material issues normally retain at least 80% pedal pressure and integrity) and some animal has made a real *** of my sump plug, meaning i will have to change the sump before i can change the oil. :mad:

Other than that though, she has had a full service today and i so love this car... :M5launch:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Stu, Did you buy the car from County Durham? There was a nice example there for sale its down the road from me.

I'm off to the ring on Friday, I'll let you know what its like :biggrinbounce:

Cheers, Graham

·
Registered
804 Posts
Congrats. Nice color combo. Is it my eyes or are there 2 M5's in one of your pics???

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Grahame, no, i got her from Birmingham. :)

Alquazi, yes, my friend has an almost identical 02 plate. :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome Stu......Wondered when you'd show up on here.

Stu will also be a great asset to this board, as he has been to the Cosworth scene for many years.

Great to see you here Stu.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts