BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, just thought i would say hello as I have just bought my first M5 after 'upgrading' from an 850.
Im very impressed and extremely relieved I came across this M5 before I found the car I was originally looking for, an XJR. (reminiscent of the old top gear clarkson/needell) rivalry.
Had my first experience with the Jap club today when an impreza came alongside blowing its dump valve at me, the satisfaction in wiping the smiles off the youngsters faces was priceless! when they eventually caught up I was given the thumbs up though!
Anyway I have been reading various posts and there is a lot of invaluable information and knoweledgeable people on here so i feel very pleased to become a member of your community, keep up the good work, Allan

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome Allan. Nice looking beast there. Do you have a long list of "to do's"? If not you soon will after spending any amount of time on here!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome! Nice Silverstone!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Well done!

Welcome aboard Allan. We all love spending other members money, so let's get started on on that "list".:1:

Very nice beast indeed. Always been partial to the Silverstone color.

Enjoy,
Alan

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the Board, Allan.

Glad you chose the M5 over the XJR (although the 2010 XFR is a car I dream about). We're here to answer any of your questions, but most importantly like Carl and Vector said, help you spend your money >=D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome, and yes I have a much longer list after reading some of the posts! the M5 is well worth it though and hopefully it wont cost me as much as my aston martin lagonda does, that seems to cost me money every time i drive it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Aston Martin Lagonda, wow!

Welcome. I just got my M5 recently as well and am loving every minute of it so far, well, except perhaps the thirst. I will keep an eye out on the M3/M27 for you or whenever I am down your way :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts