BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what an honor to be a part of such an elite group. I have been an M fan for as long as I can remember and have been looking to buy one for the past 3 years. When this one went up for sale about 60 miles north of where I live, I couldn't pass it up! Loretta's, my car's name, previous owner is her original owner and is a huge M enthusiest as well and traded her in for a beautiful black E63 M6. She has 57,000 miles and is spottless inside and out. He put the Dinan break kit on her and traded the black corner trim pieces out for painted ones (don't worry, I already bought the original black ones to switch it back). I am in the military so don't have an unlimited budget for mods but would like to eventualy switch out the entire exaust system. We'll see. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. I will add more when the weather gets better and I can get out with the camera again.

Green Chameleon

Note: The last picture is an expement to see what my car would look like with shaved door handles, deleted trim and molded in side skirts. I don't think I like it. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
Love the look of the car, and a great place to take pictures! I agree with you about the shaved handles... not so good.

Welcome!!

-crds

·
Registered
707 Posts
already wanted to write about the corner trims to switch them back to black, but as you have already bought them you are on the right way. :D
welcome. ;)
and that last picture is awful, better take it off/delete. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks great! I don't like the shaved look myself, especially on the E39 lines. Shaved door handles = pain the butt to top it off. Get some black kidneys for the front grill, that would look sharp on Silver.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looks great, please don't shave teh door handles though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts