BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i forgot to add. i need new tires, these are way too thin.
wheels are maya rm1.
20x9, 20x10. 245/30/20, 285/25/20
12mm spacer upfront, 10mm spacer in the rear (trying to make it look more aggressive because these rims aren't really aggressive)

anyone have some wheels to trade? :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Are those clear signals on the headlights or did you use some chrome vinyl with silver?

I'm thinking about just putting on some chrome vinyl to mask the amber lense.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Are those clear signals on the headlights or did you use some chrome vinyl with silver?

Nick from e60.net has made a Euro style sticker you can purchase from him to cover up the orange reflector on pre LCI models. They look fantastic and there is a group buy over at e60.net in the classified section with more pics and information. I got a chance to put mine on this weekend and am very happy with them.

Reactions: P97

·
Registered
104 Posts
i forgot to add. i need new tires, these are way too thin.
wheels are maya rm1.
20x9, 20x10. 245/30/20, 285/25/20
12mm spacer upfront, 10mm spacer in the rear (trying to make it look more aggressive because these rims aren't really aggressive)

anyone have some wheels to trade? :)
What springs you running?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

they're from nick on e60.net
the group buy. it goes over the amber :cheers:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nick from e60.net has made a Euro style sticker you can purchase from him to cover up the orange reflector on pre LCI models. They look fantastic and there is a group buy over at e60.net in the classified section with more pics and information. I got a chance to put mine on this weekend and am very happy with them.
i love them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
505 Posts
:applause:Nice

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have the same wheels on mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Very nice look I must say!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That first pic is priceless!:applause:

The tires do look thin, maybe not practical for day to day, but they look fricken nice!:M5thumbs:

I got to see your car in person. Maybe your photo skills are better than you let on. :hihi:
:cheers:

·
Registered
158 Posts
EAS trouble

I ordered a set of CF kidneys and side grills from them 3 weeks ago, and were supposed to be overnighted to me. Since then, I can't seem to get anyone on the phone, or answer any of my emails. What's going on? Anybody dealt with them recently?

E

1 - 20 of 27 Posts