Registered
1,383 Posts
Looks a bit boring to me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just_me said:
Interior reminds me of 7-serie
Agreed! At least the interior does remind me of the 7-series.
But still can't make a final judgement of the exterior since these look like photoshop pics.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hmm, i have to say "hmm" for now. The jury is out.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Please tell me those pics aren't real... As much as I love BMW, I have faith in the S-class. From 600 Pullman to 560SEL to S600 to S65 it had never failed to impress me. This one looks plain hideous

·
Registered
258 Posts
Those headlights remind me a bit of the A-class lights. I also think it will look better in the flesh.

Any close-ups of the instrumentation?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Officiell pics will be shown this Monday (tomorrow). I post pics here as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are the official pictures!! It looks so agressive!!! I love it.

Mercedes did a better job with the interior than BMW, The 7's interior is so boxy. This one flows well. The steering wheel looks like a weird video game pad though. :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hmm again. Not in a bad way but these pictures must be internalized slowly.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Mercedes has moved the S-class stralight into BMW 7 Series territory by making it (well, the way it looks at least) sportier. Its in serious danger of isolating the S-class's traditional 60+ year old customer base. :D

The interior looks like an evolution of the 7 Series'. Well, at least we all know BMW was on the right path all along!

After looking at it carefully, though....I think the 7 Series interior looks better than the new S-class. The S-class looks kinda haphazard and messy.

Millie

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hornet said:
Agreed! At least the interior does remind me of the 7-series.
But still can't make a final judgement of the exterior since these look like photoshop pics.

Actually, i think these pics are official. They dont look photoshopped. If they are photoshop, the guy did one heck of a fantastic job!

Millie

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Just another safe styled car from Mercedes. I don't think MB are going to follow BMW on the radical styling. The interior does look a lot like the 7 though.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts