BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Have been studying the m5board for a few months now and have got some great info from it, so thanks to all for their input.
I have ordered my M5 in Interlagos Blue with Silverstone interior and alum trim. It will be here in the last week of the this year according to the dealer. Obviously can't wait for it to arrive.
Had a great day at the BMW drive day at Darlington Park Raceway, near Brisbane Qld in July, which I notice other board members attended also. Got to drive the M5 which was awesome and various other models also.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
G'day & welcome! :byee55amg

·
Registered
256 Posts
peterm5 said:
Hi all

Have been studying the m5board for a few months now and have got some great info from it, so thanks to all for their input.
I have ordered my M5 in Interlagos Blue with Silverstone interior and alum trim. It will be here in the last week of the this year according to the dealer. Obviously can't wait for it to arrive.
Had a great day at the BMW drive day at Darlington Park Raceway, near Brisbane Qld in July, which I notice other board members attended also. Got to drive the M5 which was awesome and various other models also.
Welcome aboard, I have never been to Bundaberg but I have often consumed one of your most well named products.

Once you start posting it gets a comfortably easier, wealth of information and help is forthcoming from other members.

I take delivery of my M5 this week, Sepang Bronze on black. I also did the Eastern Creek day in Sydney, started an earlier post on it, it was also a great day.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1.NEON said:
Welcome aboard, I have never been to Bundaberg but I have often consumed one of your most well named products.

Once you start posting it gets a comfortably easier, wealth of information and help is forthcoming from other members.

I take delivery of my M5 this week, Sepang Bronze on black. I also did the Eastern Creek day in Sydney, started an earlier post on it, it was also a great day.
Hi
Yes I have been known to have a few Bundy rums myself. I bet you're thrilled to be receiving your car this week. I liked the Sepang Bronze also, very nice colour. Congratulations!! :M5launch:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts