BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening all thought i'd say hi, ive just bought my first M5, a 2001 facelift model , titan silver, on 79k and i love her already, what an amazing car to drive and there's so much more to come.
Loving the board ive already posted a couple of threads on the main forum, what a massive wealth of information at your fingertips.
Now ive also got a question for you if thats ok ? could you tell me where you source maf sensors in the uk ? so far ive been told i cant buy them seperately but only as a whole unit ?? any advice is greatly appreciated,

thanks again lisa

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the Board and congratulations on the best depreciating investment you could make.

Reactions: honeyM5

·
Registered
597 Posts
I bought x2 genuine Bosch MAF units from Eurocarparts last year, it was the cheapest place to buy them at the time, BMW main dealer price was a lot more. After fitting new mafs my car felt a lot sharper in response.

If your mafs are causing problems you could take your car to Evolve in Luton & they will fit Alpha N which does away with the mafs, i think that option is probably cheaper than buying 2 new mafs.

Simon.

·
Registered
384 Posts
evening all thought i'd say hi, ive just bought my first M5, a 2001 facelift model , titan silver, on 79k and i love her already, what an amazing car to drive and there's so much more to come.
Loving the board ive already posted a couple of threads on the main forum, what a massive wealth of information at your fingertips.
Now ive also got a question for you if thats ok ? could you tell me where you source maf sensors in the uk ? so far ive been told i cant buy them seperately but only as a whole unit ?? any advice is greatly appreciated,

thanks again lisa
Welcome to the board! Any pics of your car you'd like to share?

-crds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts