BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking for awhile now and reading up as much info as I could on M5's. This board is full of great info. Just purchased a 2008 M5 yesterday. Bought a 2006 330i e90 last year and loved it. Added the M5 to the stable and kept the 330i also. A few pics below. Robbie

Attachments

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Great looking M5...looks like it has active seats and HUD, which I believe are the most important options, by far.

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the purchase! Great looking M5...looks like it has active seats and HUD, which I believe are the most important options, by far.

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Yes, I have a buddy who told me to make sure to get those 2 options when I find one....He said those are the must have options...

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Gorgeous beast, congrats!

Out of curiosity, on the 4th picture, is your hood shut tight?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Congrats :) the interior is flawless, very nice purchase!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Congratulation for the beast , looks Great .

·
Registered
227 Posts
That is a beautiful car. Enjoy your car in good health.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts