BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... Just joined the ranks this week with an '02 M5. I had been looking for one in sterling gray for a while, and finally found one locally. The car has 43k miles on it. 2 owner car, very well cared for. I've owned 5 or so BMWs over the years, and this has got to be my favorite so far.

Just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome aboard

Nice color combo, looks like it is in wonderful shape. I enjoy the ride everytime I take mine for a drive and say "wow what a great car." By the way, this board is a great resource.

James

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.... This might belong in another thread, but has anyone had any issues with poor FM reception on the radio? I apologize in advance if this has been covered somewhere already. I can barely tune in anything on FM. Ideas?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Welcome...great colour ....I just got my 1st E39 M5 3 weeks ago.........be careful of the ICE on the ground that is.....enjoy

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the board!

Low miles and that Beast. Should do you for a nice while. I have over 170K Kms on mine now, and it runs like a charm.

Enjoy the beast. Hope you got some good winter tires on for Chicago weather. I have Pirelli Soto Zero's, and very happy with them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the board!

Low miles and that Beast. Should do you for a nice while. I have over 170K Kms on mine now, and it runs like a charm.

Enjoy the beast. Hope you got some good winter tires on for Chicago weather. I have Pirelli Soto Zero's, and very happy with them.
I have a Silverado that I tow my race car with for winter duty. No winter duty for this beast. Previous owner did the same thing, so she hasn't seen much winter. Just a little salt every now and then.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice car! Great color! I'm a 3 week m5 owner as well. Enjoy!! I can't wait til the weather breaks here in NY so I can do some driving.:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Nice car! Great color! I'm a 3 week m5 owner as well. Enjoy!! I can't wait til the weather breaks here in NY so I can do some driving.:biggrinbounce:
Hi NeedanM5...Igot mine on 22nd Feb' nice coincidence maybe when did u get yours exactly

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Picked mine up Feb. 25 in NC and made the trek back to NY between snowstorms luckily. It went right into the garage after a quick pitstop at the carwash.

Titanium Silver/Black 29k on the clock. :3:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice pick up. You beat me to Steve's car. I really wanted it and thought he would not go below $34k.

Congrats!

My search continues - for your exact car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts