BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I finally pulled the plug on getting an m5. I picked it up last night the car is more then ive ever expected. ill have some pics up soon. Let the Mods BEGIN mmmmmm.........

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Hey guys, I finally pulled the plug on getting an m5. I picked it up last night the car is more then ive ever expected. ill have some pics up soon. Let the Mods BEGIN mmmmmm.........
I presume that's Boca Raton, Florida.
Welcome and congrats on the M5.
We have nice meets locally with great people and multitude of different cars. We have a meet at Champps restaurant (Andrews & just no. of Cypress Creek Rd) every 3rd Sat. of the month starting at 11:30 am. Get together BS about cars and have lunch at Champps. Then we do a caravan drive thru A1A on the beach thru Ft. Lauderdale and Las Olas. Finally meeting back at a park in front of the Galleria Mall for month talking and comraderey.
Good time and good people.
Join us, would be great to meet. Next meet is Nov. 20th

Ranger

·
Registered
95 Posts
Huh?

I had to chuckle. Pulled the plug = killed it (as in life support), Pulled the trigger = did it (as in fired the round). So you pulled the trigger on the deal. Sweet!! Congrats and enjoy in health!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new beast:cheers:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome an congrats. I have owned mine for two weeks as of today. These cars are amazing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys i took some pics on a1a today i had it for two days now and damnn what a blast. probably going to get me into trouble mmmmmm.hahah mod list: will be up soon. M5 Ranger i would love to join you guys sounds like a blast i will be sure to be there. Thanks for the warm welcomes....

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts