BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been AFK this past week due to a new addition to our family. Allistair was born at 12:51am on 2-25-08. Pics below:

He was a c-section:

But seriously, here's a real pic:

To continue the BMW theme, my thanks to BMW's M School for the track bag we used to carry most of our baby gear, and to MCinco for the always-useful BMW M jacket:

And here he is ready for his ride home (And yes, we originally DID buy the M5 to be a family car):

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Congrats and just in time for Vegas (mfest!!!):happybirt:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Congrats man!!!!! I swear I thought you bought a new car ;) :cheers:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Congratulations! :applause: cherrsagaicherrsagaicherrsagai

Here's to many sleepless nights, arguments with the wife, child seat dents in the leather and baby food on the back of your headrests...!

regards,

Neil

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
quotes jim morrison " this is the end, my dear old friend the end.....".
Mate, congrats, a wonderful addition to the clan. Many happy days ( and sleepless nights) ahead.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats !

Your first one? Kids are great, look foward to the day when Allistair joins the Board. Speaking of kids I still fondly remember the day when my 4 year old daughter spilled blue bubble gum milkshake all over my E46 330i Individual cream alcantara seats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
As the mother of two, take my advise and enjoy these next couple of years with your adorable son. I would also suggest putting a cloth bottom plastic tablecloth across the back seat and up the back, and possible down to the floor to protect your interior. Think me crazy, but I have been there done that, and the tablecloth was the best idea to protect the whole seat and carpet for when your little angel turns into the terrible two, then horrible three.

·
10,456 Posts
Congrats !

Your first one? Kids are great, look foward to the day when Allistair joins the Board. Speaking of kids I still fondly remember the day when my 4 year old daughter spilled blue bubble gum milkshake all over my E46 330i Individual cream alcantara seats !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations,

We should start a 'look what my kid did to my car' thread!

My best was when my oldest son, now 11.5, knocked over his bike into the side of my black 528. The look of horror on his face was punishment enough.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Congratulations Earl!

I just took my 4 year old to Cars and Coffee. He loves cars and understands no eating in the GT. I bring plenty of snacks and drinks for him, but we only eat before and after the rides...

He seems fine with it. He eats in our other car, but doesn't make a mess. Occasional spill, but nothing bad. (I guess I have not been brave enough to try shakes in the car)...

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Congratulations! :applause: cherrsagaicherrsagaicherrsagai

Here's to many sleepless nights, arguments with the wife, child seat dents in the leather and baby food on the back of your headrests...!

regards,

Neil
Heheh. A wise prophet...:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Congratulations!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts