BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, figured I'd make an official new member thread, even though my husband and I have already posted on here. You'll see us both post up on here, we are both car nuts. We have been wanting an M5 for a while now and finally got one last fall, upgraded to that from my E46 330i, and before that had a 2005 350Z, all have been manual. Automatic is too boring.

Looking forward to going to some events here coming up, planning on going to Cars and Coffee this weekend and the NC Mountain run the following weekend. More pictures to come soon. The picture here is from the day I bought it at the dealer.

Glad to be here!

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
NC Mountain Run???

Nice car - welcome.

Tell us more about the NC Mountain run! I hadn't heard anything, but it sounds interesting.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Looks kind of like mine! I'm near SouthPark. Congrats!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats. Looks like we have quite a few m5 owners in the charlotte area. I'm up in university. Who all will be going to cars and coffee this weekend? I haven't been to one in ages and will probably roll out to this one!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the Event link on Facebook and its on Carolina Euros, where is has all the info for the NC Mountain run. We have a good list of cars going so far, over 20! My husband and I will be driving separate, he takes any chance he can get to drive his beast....2001 Dodge Viper, completely built with over 600 hp all motor! So we both are really looking forward to that event.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=191989837491190
http://forums.carolinaeuros.com/index.php?showtopic=8397

We have been to the Blue Ridge Parkway many times, with local car clubs, for vacation, etc. We always have a blast. Traffic is bad at times, but we never let that stand in our way, sometimes passing them if we have too :biggrin: if they won't get over on their own. But there are some really nice roads up there, curvy and beautiful views with nice photo ops.

Also, with Cars and Coffee this weekend, we haven't been in a couple of months but we are definitely going this weekend. I wanted to try and see if we could get a group of us to meetup before hand and cruise in together. Not sure if anyone has this set up or not yet. There is also a brunch set up afterwards on the Carolina Euros site...link below...that we might be going to.

http://forums.carolinaeuros.com/index.php?showtopic=8402

So again, glad to be here and looking forward to meeting more of you!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Welcome! :byebye:

Lots of NC folks here.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome! I've seen your postings on carolinaeuros as well. See out at an event soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
My 2003 330i for sale

Also everyone, I still have the 2003 330i and it is up for sale. Sapphire Black, Grey Interior with Wood Grain, 6-speed, Navigation, Sunroof, Tint, Aux input, Harmin Kardon sound system, already wired for aftermarket sound system if you ever want to upgrade, M5 18" replica wheels, larger OEM wing. Clutch has great feel and is definitely in awesome shape. Runs flawlessly, now grinding or whining. Brand new rear tires with less than 500 miles on them. 75k miles. $13500 OBO

If anyone is interested, PM me or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome! I think NC is rapidly becoming the Titanium Silver capital of the US!

I'd love to join the mountain run but personal circumstances prevail.

BTW, there's a lot of nice back country roads out near Mooresville. I like 150 between Mooresville and Salisbury. There's a few very isolated straightaways there and I haven't seen a single LEO on the trip yet...:7:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts