BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Just a short post as I've not been a regular on this forum before but thought I'd introduce myself rather than lurk in the background. Those who frequent BM5W will know of me.

Had my M5 for almost a year now, she's a very high specification UK model that includes:

2001 Y Plate BMW M5 Saloon (Facelift model)

Titanium Silver metallic

Black full Nappa Heritage Leather option with..

Extended leather (£3400 option at build)

Bruyere Club trim

Alcantara headlining

High gloss shadowline

Communications pack

Cordless GSM Telephone

Widescreen GPS Sat Nav, TV, Text

Hifi Professional DSP

Tracker Retrieve

Trafficmaster

Electric Glass Sunroof

Auxilliary heating

Ski Bag
Quick release tow bar

to name a few!

Here's some pics for you Ocean-siders...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome! Great looking car. :eek:

Still can't get used to seeing her in a right hand drive version... ouich

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I notice from your signature your M5 has Luxury black leather. Is that the same as my interior (Called Heritage Leather here) And if so, do you have the Bruyere Club trim or Aluminium/Titanium?

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the club. I have the same color beast in the UK, but with the steering wheel on the "right" side.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Good to see you here Donk :byee55amg

Did you know that you can store your cordless phone in the armrest with the keys & screen facing down? I always recommend this as it's one less thing to tempt an opportunist thief.

Hope you to see you and your car at one of our meets :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ashok Arora said:
Good to see you here Donk :byee55amg

Did you know that you can store your cordless phone in the armrest with the keys & screen facing down? I always recommend this as it's one less thing to tempt an opportunist thief.

Hope you to see you and your car at one of our meets :thumbsup:
Thanks Ashok, I did know, and most of the time it IS upside down, stops the elbow pressing the keys too whilst driving.

I'm sure I'll make it to at least one meet soon, all your line up pics are missing a Silver model! Would help if the meets were closer to home tho! :M5launch:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Donk, I see you have a Sytner Nottingham car,very nice.I live in Notts and also bought from Sytners.Got a fully loaded Silverstone blue M5......love it.Will keep my eye out for you.:byebye:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
M5XDW said:
Hi Donk, I see you have a Sytner Nottingham car,very nice.I live in Notts and also bought from Sytners.Got a fully loaded Silverstone blue M5......love it.Will keep my eye out for you.:byebye:
Hi, You'll have to be quick, or lucky, as I will be selling the M5 in the next few months. Shame, I'll really miss it, been the best car I've ever had.

Sadly, practicality looms in the rear view mirror.ouich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts