BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

New member here 2008 6-speed, Interlagos blue, Silverstone

5K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Cortinas78 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself and share a couple of photos of my car. My name is Rich and I have a 2008 e60 6-speed with Interlagos blue paint, and Silverstone II leather with brushed aluminium trim. I've always wanted an M5 ever since i first saw one in 2006... Finding a quality car was not easy and I plan on keeping it stock with the miles low for a long time. I'm currently at 46K miles... Photos:

So there she is...

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, I know... I knew I had to have IB, but I looked at many and most had black leather. The white just looked perfect with the blue paint. Plus theres no faux wood trim.

The 6Mt was a huge bonus as I didnt really want an SMG. I'm very glad I didnt get an SMG after reading about their problems.

#6 · (Edited)
Congrats! It's well documented that IB is the fastest color of m5s!

Welcome to the No RCOD Club! Any mods planned for your new Beast?

#7 ·
Congrats! Gorgeous color combo.

#8 ·
What a great find with super low mileage. I also have a 6sp and love every second of it. I give you 3 months before the mod bug bites you. I'll give you a heads up now - if you want to save money, do not ever visit this forum again. The members on here will give you ideas to do spacers, springs, and before you know it you're getting wheels, lip, blah blah blah. I told myself I'd leave my car stock when I bought it but that lasted 2 months LOL.

Welcome nonetheless.

Dan

#12 ·
The mod bug is unforgiving! I have had my car for a little over two months and have fought this battle on a daily basis and lost.

#18 ·
Congrats!! Great color combo, and 6MT on top of that. I have Space Gray with Silverstone and aluminum trim and I honestly get more comments on how good the interior looks than anything else.

#20 ·
That thing is a beauty!! :cool:
I really like the silverstone interior with IB exterior.

Reactions: ///M5\\\
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.