BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself and share a couple of photos of my car. My name is Rich and I have a 2008 e60 6-speed with Interlagos blue paint, and Silverstone II leather with brushed aluminium trim. I've always wanted an M5 ever since i first saw one in 2006... Finding a quality car was not easy and I plan on keeping it stock with the miles low for a long time. I'm currently at 46K miles... Photos:

So there she is...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know... I knew I had to have IB, but I looked at many and most had black leather. The white just looked perfect with the blue paint. Plus theres no faux wood trim.

The 6Mt was a huge bonus as I didnt really want an SMG. I'm very glad I didnt get an SMG after reading about their problems.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Looks nice and clean. At least it comes with a proper gearbox, so no SMG maintenance there.

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,260 Posts
Congrats! It's well documented that IB is the fastest color of m5s!

Welcome to the No RCOD Club! Any mods planned for your new Beast?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Congrats! Gorgeous color combo.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What a great find with super low mileage. I also have a 6sp and love every second of it. I give you 3 months before the mod bug bites you. I'll give you a heads up now - if you want to save money, do not ever visit this forum again. The members on here will give you ideas to do spacers, springs, and before you know it you're getting wheels, lip, blah blah blah. I told myself I'd leave my car stock when I bought it but that lasted 2 months LOL.

Welcome nonetheless.

Dan

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
What a great find with super low mileage. I also have a 6sp and love every second of it. I give you 3 months before the mod bug bites you. I'll give you a heads up now - if you want to save money, do not ever visit this forum again. The members on here will give you ideas to do spacers, springs, and before you know it you're getting wheels, lip, blah blah blah. I told myself I'd leave my car stock when I bought it but that lasted 2 months LOL.

Welcome nonetheless.

Dan

No doubt. First thing one needs to do is adjust the damn wheel gap w/a spring swap!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha, I've been keeping an eye out for exhausts for the car. I'm pretty sure thats all I'll do for now.

So far on Craigslist I've passed on an RPI, and a Corsa... I think I'm going to pick up a Tubi.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The mod bug is unforgiving! I have had my car for a little over two months and have fought this battle on a daily basis and lost.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ha, I've been keeping an eye out for exhausts for the car. I'm pretty sure thats all I'll do for now.

So far on Craigslist I've passed on an RPI, and a Corsa... I think I'm going to pick up a Tubi.
I personally think the Tubi sounds amazing, here is a short clip of my car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgWJtLke54k

And congrats on the purchase! That is absolutely my favorite color combo.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Is there more than one model? The exhaust was already on the car so I'm not sure, I was just told it was Tubi. If I look on their website it only shows one available.
Yeah, they have two different models one is the regular and the other is the Rumore. The Rumore is the louder one of the two.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats!! Great color combo, and 6MT on top of that. I have Space Gray with Silverstone and aluminum trim and I honestly get more comments on how good the interior looks than anything else.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That thing is a beauty!! :cool:
I really like the silverstone interior with IB exterior.

Reactions: ///M5\\\
1 - 20 of 25 Posts