BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all fellow M5 owners, For years I've been dreaming of owning and M5 but could never afford it, finally my dream has become a reality. I lucked out and found this 2008 Interlagos blue M5 at Carmax in Ft Lauderdale. I went over with the intentions of just test driving it. I came out the proud 2 owner of it. I gave up my faithfull 2009 X5 3.0xdrive for this awesome machine. NO REGRETS!!! I've had the car for a month already. I also use to own two Active S/C e36 M3's and a 2005 Subaru STI. The M5 is a whole new world. I love it.lovelove And I must say, this board is really a vault of knowledge, and full of really awesome members that keep everything real. Looking forward to meeting up with some of you local guys and gals.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
congrats!

glad to see another service member with a M5.

i got my 08 blue m5 a year ago, and still no regrets!

SF

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on your purchase! Interlagos Blue is a stunning color!! These cars just get better and better as you get to know them!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Very nice/clean looking car. Grats on the purchase!

·
Registered
16 Posts
sweet ride man.. i just picked up my 06 on friday night. i was torn between the blue and the silver. i went with silver but that blue is still on my mind. nice choice!!! she is gorgeous. how many miles does it have on it? do you mind sharing what you ended up paying?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all for the replies. I love the blue, the picture really dont do it justice.
<table class="tborder" style="border-top-width: 0px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 2037616" valign="top"><td class="alt2" align="center" width="125">M5dreamer23</td> <td class="alt1"> sweet ride man.. i just picked up my 06 on friday night. i was torn between the blue and the silver. i went with silver but that blue is still on my mind. nice choice!!! she is gorgeous. how many miles does it have on it? do you mind sharing what you ended up paying? </td> </tr><tr> <td class="thead" colspan="2">
</td></tr></tbody></table>I dont mind sharing what i got it for, it had 27500 miles when purchased. The car was listed for $48998, I got $38500 for the X5 and financed the difference. I ended up paying $247.00 a month.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts