BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all my name Brian and I'm from Windsor Ontario. About 3 weeks ago I came across a this 2006 black on white M5 in Toronto with 135,000km (83K miles). After a bit of research I found out it was dealer maintained the entire time. The car was in great shape, drove and shifted perfectly so I decided to pull the trigger. I got the car on a Friday and the following Wednesday it was already in the shop getting KW V3 Coilovers, Vossen Wheels and Kreissieg Exhaust :7: along with a few other minor mods. Overall I love love love the car and look forward to enjoying it for many years. This car is a weekend warrior and will not be daily driven. Thanks to the great folks at ECS Tuning for hooking me up! If you follow them on Instagram you may have seen a few pics of my car already. I'm dropping the car off tonight for the service 2 kit (plugs, oil change, filters etc) plus a tranny flush. I plan on sending an oil report to Blackstone, so I have my fingers crossed. My next mod will definitely be intake, but for now I'm just enjoying the incredible sound of the Kreissieg exhaust!!!!! I will take some good pictures eventually, all I have for right now are some crappy cell phone pics. Enjoy!

A few pics when the car was stock for 5 whole days :)

The new coils:

The Kreissieg Exhaust, definately one of the most beautiful exhaust systems I have ever seen. Fit and finish on this system was amazing. It's a shame it's hidden under the car!

Blackout Front Grilles:

Carbon Fiber Side Vents:

First time lowering the car:

A few cell phone pictures:

Here are a few videos with the exhaust, again not the best quality, it's hard to get the true sound of the exhaust, but they are the best I could do for now with my cell phone:

E60 M5 with Kreissieg Exhaust - YouTube

E60 M5 Kreissieg Exhaust through Tunnel - YouTube

E60 M5 Kreissieg Exhaust Short Tunnel - YouTube

E60 M5 with Kreissieg Exhaust - YouTube

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Nice car, not a fan of the wheels either though.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats and nice. Well, at least until I got to the Audi pic, and I was like "Ahhh! My eyes, my eyes!!":eek:oohhh::7:;)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
What sound level did you chose for the exhaust?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
As others have said: Diggin' the car, not diggin' the wheels. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Sick!

Nice and low... KW's are a solid choice my friend

·
Registered
564 Posts
nice looking ride. Welcome to the 500HP Club! I managed to hold out for about two months before I caved in and started modding. LOL!

You didn't go for CF front grilles to match the side vents?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Talk about jumpin in with both feet- great car and nice upgrades! I am trying to choose wheels and I think those are huge, but ( spoke ain't bad! Nice post~

·
Registered
422 Posts
Congrats! Nice ride, love the quality of the exhaust!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Very nice, given the money you are spending on the mods I would consider investing in replacing the rod bearings for some piece of mind.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
nice mods already. looking at those pics, what profile tire are you running?? they look like rubber bands.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everybody! The tires are 295/25/20 and 245/30/20. Considering how thin they look the ride actually is not as bad as I thought it would be, yes you feel every bump in the road but it's not harsh.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts