BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi M5Boarders - Glad to be joining...I was referred from the last owner of the glorious 2000 M5 I just bought. Purchased the car with, (believe it or not) 34,500 miles on it. Squeeky clean CarFax, no accidents, claims, and passed all state emissions tests. Previously, I've owned a 2003 VW Jetta Wolfsburg, and a 2001 Honda Accord V6 Coupe. I had been driving a company vehicle (Dodge and then Ford) for the past three years or so with my job...needless to say I was blessed with not only a new job, but also a sweet new ride. Being new to BMW, I had heard the warnings of expensive repairs and pricey maintenance, but I decided to jump in! Always have appreciated German cars, the M's in particular, and stumbled upon this beauty.

Thankful to be here, and looking forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge you all have!!!

Hope you like it! More pics to come later....

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the Board.

Car is looking in really good condition and 34000 miles!!!

Got pics of your Wolfsburg? I had a Jetta a few cars before my M5. The Bora (Jetta) V6 4motion. They were fun cars!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congrats!

You have now become an owner of THE BEST sports sedan ever built.:applause:
With such low mileage, it has just been broken in for you.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
595 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
109 Posts
The weather looks nice, can I come and live with you please.

Oh and the M5 looks lovely, can't believe you found one with those miles! Crazy!!
I'm very jelous!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats on the new car. I am also in the Tampa area, Our local site Floridagerman.com will be going to fixxfest tommorow Nov, 20th. Come on out and meet some locals. Pm me or post if you want to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Read the FAQ's and buy a Peake Reader. :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Looks like a nice purchase!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the Board.

Car is looking in really good condition and 34000 miles!!!

Got pics of your Wolfsburg? I had a Jetta a few cars before my M5. The Bora (Jetta) V6 4motion. They were fun cars!
Hey Ben...I do...just have to scrounge them up and scan them onto computer. I drove the VW back in HS - Black '03 1.8Turbo w/ Tan interior. All stock plus exhaust and a few minor aesthetic upgrades. It was a lemon, and only kept it for 2 years, but I got hooked on manual transmission, so I've got that to be thankful for!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the Board.You made the right decision. Bought mine in February with about the same mileage; i still have that grin your enjoying 8k miles later. Don't be afraid to drive it.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful car. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
yay, another ti silver, welcome... I just bought mine like 3 weeks ago... still grinning when I drive it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts