BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, been lurking the forums for quite some time now, so finally got some great pictures taken this past weekend and decided to finally make a thread. I picked this beauty up about a year ago and I've never been happier. This was my first BMW, and man I've been missing out (been a Mercedes fan boy all my life). Anyway here is a quick list of things on the M5...

2006 BMW M5
Alpine White on Indianapolis Red Extended Merino Leather
Carrara Wood Trim
HUD
AC Schnitzer Replica Roof Spoiler
AC Schnitzer Authentic Decklid Spoiler
Painted Smoked Tail Lights
Powdercoated Front and Rear Brake Calipers
Matte Black Front Grill Set
35% Tint
RPi Scoops
RD Sport Lowering Springs
MTEC V2 LED Angel Eye Bulbs
F1 AUTOHAUS UHP LED License Plate Bulbs
Valentine1 Stealth Display in Rear View Mirror
Euro Headlight Overlays
Monochrome ///M Badge
Carbon Fiber Roundels

Future Plans are KW Coilovers, Exhaust, Wheels, and Front Lip. Thanks for looking!

(The green "F" on my hood is for a friend of ours that passed away a few weeks ago, and we brought all of our toys out for the funeral procession with the giant "F"'s on every car. RIP Fab!)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Nice car! Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
very clean and tasteful mods that accent the car

i like :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice! Is that the New York City skyline? Where in North NJ? Kinda looks like Edgewater I believe? Or near there?
Thanks, and yes it is the NYC Skyline... I was shooting over in Weehawken by the Ferry Terminal.

Nice looking car !!!

btw , where did you get your Euro Headlight Overlays

:wroom:
I bought them from Phi (akalius) over at 5series.net

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm sorry, you did a great job...really! But whats up with the decal on the hood? It's a M5, not a Civic or a Evo...Other than that...Gorgeous.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm sorry, you did a great job...really! But whats up with the decal on the hood? It's a M5, not a Civic or a Evo...Other than that...Gorgeous.
As posted in the first post of the thread...

(The green "F" on my hood is for a friend of ours that passed away a few weeks ago, and we brought all of our toys out for the funeral procession with the giant "F"'s on every car. RIP Fab!)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I did not read the post, only looked at the pics. I am sorry for the comment or any disrespect to you and your friend. Beautiful car.

Reactions: ViKTORiOUS

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Here are some crappy BlackBerry pictures from over the weekend plus my new gloss black roof. I also did the roof spoiler but followed the body lines leaving the edge exposed Alpine White!

I'll get better pictures when I meet with the photographer! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts