BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, my names Luke.
I've just put a deposit down on an M5 touring should be completing wednesday next week, just wondered if you can give me and useful tips, or could tell me any possible problems I might encounter? The cars Individual Ruby Black, with Individual Champagne leather, felt like a good time to change over my X5 4.6is owned her for 7 years :'(

Thanks and hello again, Luke.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Congrats. What year/miles?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats and good luck with your new purchase. I certainly hope you get the chance to drive her outside of the London city limits regularly. I would hate to be confined to that environment with an M5.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
That will be a very unique BMW M5! M5 Touring RHD where only made in less than 300 examples and it is also Indivdual exteriour and interiour. Please bring a very good camera to document when you pick it up :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hello guys, my names Luke.
I've just put a deposit down on an M5 touring should be completing wednesday next week, just wondered if you can give me and useful tips, or could tell me any possible problems I might encounter? The cars Individual Ruby Black, with Individual Champagne leather, felt like a good time to change over my X5 4.6is owned her for 7 years :'(

Thanks and hello again, Luke.
Drive the M5 like you stole it. It needs to be driven, and not reserved. Great purchase!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts