BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just managed to get my hands on what I think is one of the best driving machines ever, and i did drive alot of fast cars. I'm loving this forum and the great threads which almost answered all my doubts/questions. For now the M is gonna be a DD, so I'm not looking further than a lowering kit and nice Exhaust system, just to get the V10 to scream. Let me know what you guys think.

Here is some pics of my ride as it was getting the wax treatment at a local shine shop!

regards,

AD

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Georgous, space/silver gray is my favorite color on this car. Would recommend Eibach's for lowering, perfect stance and not harsh.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats! Nice color..looks gorgeous!
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You have my same color. I had my Dinan stage 1 suspension installed yesterday and Dinan exhaust is being installed right now. Enjoy the Beast!

·
Registered
221 Posts
nice congrats mate

·
Registered
83 Posts
nice color and wheel combo. U may also consider purchasing the RPI intake scoops, blockoff plates, and bmc filter kit also.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thx all, I'm flattered :)... I already feel at home here @ M5board... looking forward install an exhaust system, lowering kit and spacers for now.. Will update the pics very soon.

·
Registered
407 Posts
That setup simply works. Gorgeous find -- welcome! :flag:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Looks awesome. Definitely like the M6 wheels. May have to do that with mine!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Nice ride hombre!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Beautiful Beast! Congrats, Welcome and Thanks for sharing!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts