BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! Picked up a CPO 08 back in September and I'm loving it. I bought it while telling myself (and my wife) that the car is great and I wouldn't need to mod it. Well after the RPI scoops and spacers, I couldn't hold back. Got the Eurocharged Tune, RPI sec 3 exhaust, a set of 20" Vossen rims, and Eibach springs. I've attached some pic's. This is a great forum- I've been lurking in the shadows for months and learned a lot. Look forward to being an active member here!

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looking really good.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Gratz on the purchase, nice look, and welcome!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Beautiful! Welcome to the board. Looks like you've not only fully exercised your modding liberties but you also have caught the detailing OCD as well. Welcome to the club! Wheels look amazing- more picks during the day pls!!!!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Very nice! Where about in South Florida are you?

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments. I was originally going to go w a dish type wheel but saw these and liked them- something different but not 'in your face'. I will post some daylight pics soon.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yea I saw those rims on a A5/S5 and they looked phenomenal. I know what you were going for, but they don't quite do it on the E60 for some reason.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts