BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Kiran and i am now the owner of a beautiful 2007 M6.
Just out o curiosity what would be some must have mods or DIY tips and tricks i could add onto the car. Also if theres any tips for maintaining the vehicle what are some cool tricks to make my baby that much for satisfied. I am from the Los Angeles area so if theres trusted shops i could pop into id love some ideas. Again much love guys hope to be very involved!

Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
Congrats and welcome to the v10 club!

Have you baselined your Beast? I would start there before any mods.

How much maintenance history do you have?

The first thing I would do is send an oil sample to BlackStone for analysis. If your numbers are good, then mod away!

Otherwise, I have two words for you: ROD BEARINGS! Tons of information, if you do a search.

Enjoy your Beast!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly haven baselined it but what has occurred is a ton of maintenance, the car has been to every service, is accounted for! awesome im going to do some research for the best and most affordable rod bearings! Have a great day boss i really appreciate the comments much love!

Registered
For your modding needs, check out Trinity Autosport. They're a sponsor on here and true BMW gearheads/enthusiasts (members [email protected] and [email protected]). Their shop is in Tustin so not too far from LA.

Oh and congrats and welcome!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
another question i have if anyone can answer is where can i get the maximum gains, what mods have a real effect on the pull this beast already has?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
okay thank you very much i will be looking into those aswell, its been a pleasure folks much love take care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts