BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
That looks promising. I've got no problem at all with that bootlid... :confused2

·
Registered
225 Posts
The M6 looks good so far, hopefully more will be done with the front..But i still think that the m5 looks far more aggresive than the m6. but then again this is still only the first shots.:)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Alpha43 said:
The M6 looks good so far, hopefully more will be done with the front..But i still think that the m5 looks far more aggresive than the m6. but then again this is still only the first shots.:)
looks like they aren't going to touch the width of the fenders :confused2

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
It's too early to tell what the car will finally look like. These are clearly hot weather tests for the engine, drivetrain etc. Nice pics as always - thanks for posting :cheers:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
It's too early to tell what the car will finally look like. These are clearly hot weather tests for the engine, drivetrain etc. Nice pics as always - thanks for posting :cheers:
spy pictures of the very early M5 prototype from more than a year ago all have wider fenders. so this kind of make me feel M6 might not have wider fender, especailly since the stock fenders are very wide already. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts