BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Hey, I beat you to posting it by 1 minute! Clearly my computer has M Power! ;)

I will remove my post so there is only one. Nice find!

·
Registered
225 Posts
You guys sure that's an M6? You can't see the air dam so that can't be used. Thought the M6 had side mirrows similar to the M5.

But, what do I know??

Keith

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
keithw said:
You guys sure that's an M6? You can't see the air dam so that can't be used. Thought the M6 had side mirrows similar to the M5.

But, what do I know??

Keith

this are the normal 6-serie Mirrows.. but you can see the M5 wheels and little bid of the front bumper. afterall this is a pic of a testcar, probably trying different suspensions.... dont know :confused2

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hmm, I'm really excited to order an M6 in a couple years, but that picture is starting to make me question going that direction. The final styling will tell for me I guess.

I too wonder what is under that bump. I can't think of anything performance related back there, so perhaps it's a cowling over some diagnostic tools.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Its just testing- dont worry. In terms of styling, I like to think of it in terms of what they did from base 5 series to M5 concept. I think the base 5 series is very unattractive- the M5 looks vastly improved (IMHO).

·
Registered
336 Posts
I remember the pics of the black M5 test mule at Nurburgring were posted exactly a year ago, along with a short video of it. So the schedule seems right

·
Registered
675 Posts
looks exactly like the normal 6 cept for the wheels.
Of which..just saw a 6 in a strange turquiose colour and it was superb,it showed all the lines off really well and looked very aggressive with those flared arches (is the m6 going to have biggeer flared arches ?) the only thing that spoilt it is those **** lights at the front,sort it out BMW those lights are ****,**** ****.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts