BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I have just come on board, been sifting through this forum and have found it to be very interactive and truly valuable in seeking lots of knowledge from like minded enthusiasts. Also a regular member of bimmerfest but this is by far the most vibrant forum active right now for the m6 in particular. I am attaching my recently acquired m6. Coming from 645 I didnt expect much difference except the power delivery, but as soon as i got into one, my verdict was of contrary. Totally a different car in every sense of driving dynamics, not a great fan of driving it in D mode though. I love the colour as i find it quite rare, its one of the most sought after in UK apparently.

Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Personal luxury car

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
congrats

love the steering wheel

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Beautiful car. Congrats on your purchase and welcome!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Congratulations on your very fine acquisition. You are most welcome on this board, all will join Ajax in welcoming you. Gustav's M6 board is unrivaled in the known universe, and puts all other forums to shame. You will find varied opinions, but overall, the best group of M6 folks anywhere; always willing to help a fellow owner.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on the acquisition. Beautiful Beast, as you have already found out a wealth of knowledge here with everyone ready to share. Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I Have officially sworn into the fraternity.... Lol what a forum indeed. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: MKSixer

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hello mate! Good to see you here!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh Hello James, is that you I guess, good to see here too.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congratulations on an awesome car. Why did they spell "centre" wrong in your picture? :) Haven't you guys learned from Americans that it should be spelled "center"? :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
nice looking beast and nice steering wheels too!!!
same case here, I came from 650 and changed to M6. totally different car!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's always good to be reminded how nice an M6 is in that color. Popular color in the UK? Maybe it's a stealth thing as you can blend into a London fog :hihi:

If you ever get some sunshine, we need photos in the sun too!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congratulations on an awesome car. Why did they spell "centre" wrong in your picture? :) Haven't you guys learned from Americans that it should be spelled "center"? :)
Thanks mate. Regarding the spelling corrections i guess it all got a bit convoluted during the transition period amongst the original European and English settlers......:haha2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts