BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested in finding out how many of you have placed orders, what options and when are you expecting delivery and were there any competing interests for your moneymmmmmm

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ordered mine last month-sapphire black with sepang interior although I am trying to get the individual colours; options so far-hud,satellite radio;contemplating m multifunction seats;expected delivery-dec05/jan 06-cant wait frankly;plenty of competing interests for my cash including a new house but m5 went straight to the top of my list

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
riaz said:
I ordered mine last month-sapphire black with sepang interior although I am trying to get the individual colours; options so far-hud,satellite radio;contemplating m multifunction seats;expected delivery-dec05/jan 06-cant wait frankly;plenty of competing interests for my cash including a new house but m5 went straight to the top of my list
Did you only just ordered your new Beast last month or did you already have a deposit (and some of us here did that as early as 2 years back <or longer?>) and just finalized your order?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just ordered mine last month with deposit.

·
Registered
537 Posts
ordered mine early august.

I was looking at the infiniti M45 or 2006 Lexus GS.
M45s were about 58 as configured
GS 60k

Also considered the E55.

but in the end I went with the M5..thats the car I really wanted. I figured if i kept the car for 5 years the marginal cost over the m45 and gs was only 6k a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts