BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice video from M5. The language is hungarian, but the pictures tell everything. I havent got any free web space, so for who can I send it to put it up?
Cheers,
Alex :M5launch:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't speak a word of Hungarian but that was by far the best video of the E60 M5 I've watched. You could almost tell what he was saying by his excitement in driving the M5. He certainly didn't baby it.

Very cool and much appreciated.

Keith

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If everybody wants to translate it to engilsh, I will try to do a sub under the pictures :thumbsup:
regards,
Alex

·
Registered
225 Posts
Alex22 said:
If everybody wants to translate it to engilsh, I will try to do a sub under the pictures :thumbsup:
regards,
Alex
Please do. The guy was so excited I'd like to know what he said.

Keith

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Sub-titles Please. :1: Great video, the guy sure seemed like he had a blast. You have to wonder if BMW sees this video if he will get another invitation to such an event.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Fun video, anyone can estimate the 0-200 km/h time? What was up with the music and all the talking :haha: He was very enthusiastic which is good :blabla:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Very nice videos.. he really got everything out of the M5.. Burnout donuts drifts LC and he seems very happy and liked it alot.. but isnt the shifting in LC bit rough?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Superb :thumbsup:

Bazso's enthusiasm was infectious!

..and what about that cameraman knocking the dash during launch control? ..or those manic donuts?!

Brilliant :wroom:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Gustav said:
Fun video, anyone can estimate the 0-200 km/h time? What was up with the music and all the talking :haha: He was very enthusiastic which is good :blabla:
funny I have tried it and I come to round about 13-14 seconds, but it is not so precise

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
alsahher said:
Very nice videos.. he really got everything out of the M5.. Burnout donuts drifts LC and he seems very happy and liked it alot.. but isnt the shifting in LC bit rough?
The shifting with LC has to be rough...you have to have the shift program into S6 with the DSC off.

Why else would you do a launch control if you dont want to race? That is the entire point to get off the line and bang through the gears as fast as possible.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts