BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any pictures becuase it happened so fast. I was on Crenshaw Blvd. about to make a right to go East on Wilshire when I saw a light blue/silver M5 going East on Whilsire Blvd. heading toward Downtown. It was followed by what looked to be a convertible black M6 with some kind of wheel monitor, probably for EPA testing.

Hopefully someone can get a pic.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right. The post is useless without a picture. I don't know how to delete the post, otherwise I would have. I was just giving the Los Angeles Locals to keep an eye out. There have been other sightings of different color E60 M5's in the area, another member saw and took pics of one in Manhattan Beach.

Gustav, If you can delete this post, go right ahead.

·
Registered
955 Posts
EKAN said:
Could not resist...

hiha
where your car, punk? hiha
and you are laughing now... :haha:

Ducman69, thanks for sharing the info. it really makes me excited just to know people spotting M5 on the street in America. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gustav,

I saw the picture by Hector, but the E60 M5 I saw was a light silver/blue color. It had the side gills and 4-pipe exhaust. There are at least two E60 M5's cruising the streets of LA.

·
Registered
127 Posts
tifosi said:

tifosi said:

Ducman69, thanks for sharing the info. it really makes me excited just to know people spotting M5 on the street in America. :thumbsup:
Tifosi,

You can not imagine how much I regret the post "delivery 4th of March". Trusted my dealer which I should not have done. Delivery will be any day now but since they have screwed me twice they will not give me a
definite date. But I really beliveve it is a matter of days or hours...

I´ll promise you pics, videos and a personal review.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Ekan

·
Registered
955 Posts
EKAN said:
Tifosi,

You can not imagine how much I regret the post "delivery 4th of March". Trusted my dealer which I should not have done. Delivery will be any day now but since they have screwed me twice they will not give me a
definite date. But I really beliveve it is a matter of days or hours...

I´ll promise you pics, videos and a personal review.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Ekan
sounds like a plan!
everyone on the board (especially Gustav, i bet) are all anxiously waiting for the delivery of your new car.

though, i read it on M6board that the delivery of M5 might be postpone to June. you have any information on the current situation?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts