·
Registered
673 Posts
Beckhammania23 :byee55amg and thanks to Sander

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
This should be the car for Demo's from the Importer.
The importer told me two weeks ago that one had arrived.
Alos they said that they would change the wood panelling as they did not like the current combination.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
That colour combination is very poor, especially the wood :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
For such an expensive car they could make the SMG stick and the panel around it in matching color to the rest of the interior. Silver plastic looks cheap in combination with wood.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Tom_K said:
For such an expensive car they could make the SMG stick and the panel around it in matching color to the rest of the interior. Silver plastic looks cheap in combination with wood.
Agreed. I would go with the metallic interior trim just so that it doesn't stick out as much. That, or a really really really light wood, which doesn't suit my tastes.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Nice pics, :thumbsup: thanks for posting.

·
Registered
39 Posts
M6 Forever said:
Is that exterior colour Slver Grey? Looks darker than Silverstone II.
I am no expert, but believe that the colour is Silver Grey. Personally, I don't like it, but would be happy with the black interior. And I would have to agree with Anzir regarding the trim. I would go for the brushed aluminium with the black seats.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
thanks for the post, those seats look soo nice.. :wroom:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
m630 said:
thanks for the post, those seats look soo nice.. :wroom:
And very comfortable too. :thumbsup:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Since BMW NA apparently monitors this board, let me add my voice to those in favor of preserving the wood option. I, too, would like to see the SMG surround done in a way that blends better with wood, but still far prefer wood to the brushed metal or aluminum look that others like.

·
Registered
272 Posts
citystar said:
does anyone else miss the little Carbon Fiber M POWER plaque atop the engine intake runner cover?
Yes!! You're not alone there.

And while on the subject of Carbon Fiber, why won't BMW add it as an option for the interior trim? Maybe even as a cost-option? It's available in Audi and Porsche just to name a couple, and I paid over $2000 for the AC Schnitzer custom trim in my e39.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts