BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->I just purchase a 2008 M5 and Im waiting on the Nav Disk and the owners manual. So sorry if these 2 questions are easly found in the manual.

How do you load multiply CD's into the cd player?

How do you display the DVD player? I have loaded a DVD in the play and I get the volume but no picture on the screen???

Thank you in advance for your help!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

·
Registered
431 Posts
There are two CD players, one single player in the dash, and a six cd player in the back of the glove box. You can't display the DVD on USA models. The DVD player is for the navigation DVD.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm That would definitely explain the DVD player....Just say DVD and figured it played them. I also didn't know the cd changer was in the glove box. I'm still waiting on the manual to come in. Thank you for the information!!!!! You have saved my a lot of time!!!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
while you are waiting, you can download a owners manual from bmusa.com -> owners

google is your friend as well :byebye:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
batallian
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing