BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. The thread title was just to get you guys to read thisAt first i thought the E90 was too small for my taste. Maybe its because theres an M badge attatched but Im starting to like this thing.

Anyway, can any of you guys give me your opinions on front springs for the E39 M5? The gap between the front tire and fender is driving me crazy. Id be really happy just matching the stock rear gap. the car is'nt going to be tracked so theres no need for a full coil over set-up. I know H&R has some for the front and a while ago, I was told about a few other companies which i can no longer remember. Any pics that can give me an idea would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Eric -

I am putting Dinan springs on the car (ahem - as soon as the parts department orders them correctly), So you can check out the ride height at that point. Also, do you have stock sizing on your tires? 245 and 275 get close, if you have 265's, like I did, noticable difference.

The M3 is awesome, a true GT now. Build quality is outstanding, and loads of gadgets. I think of it as an E46 CSL project car - M5 motor, CF roof, racing seats, CSL rear seat divider, etc.

Kirk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts