BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys I'm a new member and I got some spyshots of the new m3 en it will be a v8!!On these pictures you 'll see the M3 Convertible coming in 2007 en coupe in 2006...
IF ANYONE HAVE SOME SPYSHOTS OF THE NEW M3 POST THEM!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for the pics.

A long, long way to go yet for these! Not revealing at all. Still, if you're keen, put a "queue deposit down". They'll be much more in demand when their 400bhp V8 comes out compared with the M5/M6.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Alpha43 said:
Well that thing is really covered alright! :blabla: well at least they are preparing the baby beast! Cant wait for more shots! ~Alpha~
maybe once it's out, some tuner will start the M5 engine in it, then that would be totally sweet. By the way any information regarding to transmission on M3, is it going to be the same 7 speed SMG III on M5.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, excuse me but i don't speak english very well ;)
I think that this is not the new M3 because i heard that the new 3 (or 4) series coupé would have 2 oval exhaust as the new 6 series. So i think that the pictures are more probabily the new 3 series coupé and not the new M3 :byee55amg

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I agree with out swiss friend here..

Tell tale signs this is not a test mule for the m3 (although it could have the engine shoved in a E90 series coupe. The headlights are apparently what gives the car a MG look in conjunction with the grill that has no apparent kidney shape.

No quad tail pipes.
Wheel/tire pkg WAY to small for be M-anything

Although the fender flares to share something...im currently looking for shots of the upcomming E90 to see just how large their fenders are compared to these photos

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look this is the normal 330 or maybe 323 , 328 or 320 I don't know wich one but it's also the 3 convertible

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts