BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I heard its going to cost ~25-30K USD for an IS200 RWD (6spd manual). Up to 35K for the IS350 w/ automatic. Don't know why the IS350 doesn't come with 6spd manual! :confused:

Pics:

Oversized mirrors :nono:

Side of the 5 series?

Paddle shift! :eek:

Guages

The car looks extremely well built, the only thing I don't like about it (from looking at the pictures) is the pedal type e-brake grrrrrrr and no manual option on the IS350.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
The interior is a lot better.

The doors are awful though. Take a look in the first pictures. Completely straight lines! And mounting the mirrors where they are is a pet hate of mine. Reminds me of these big people carriers and cars like the 307 and 407.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy-UK said:
The interior is a lot better.

The doors are awful though. Take a look in the first pictures. Completely straight lines! And mounting the mirrors where they are is a pet hate of mine. Reminds me of these big people carriers and cars like the 307 and 407.
The first picture is a little deceiving probably because its taken at an angle. The second picture shows the front doors aren't straight lines. Thank God for that :hihi:

·
Registered
331 Posts
ycchan said:
The first picture is a little deceiving probably because its taken at an angle. The second picture shows the front doors aren't straight lines. Thank God for that :hihi:

i saw the car a few times here. It actually looks quite nice IRL. The sound however was a bitdisappointening. It was the IS200. In black it looks nicer then silver IRL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts