BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I got stationed out in Quantico last summer but haven’t spent much time on the forum lately. Anyway, I live up in Alexandria and drive an 08 M6 and would love to start doing things/meeting up. Not sure what all is going on but let me know and I’ll try to make it. I’m really getting that mod itch again so I’m looking for more ideas too! (Coilovers, primary cat gut, or headers).

~Pat

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello all. I got stationed out in Quantico last summer but haven’t spent much time on the forum lately. Anyway, I live up in Alexandria and drive an 08 M6 and would love to start doing things/meeting up. Not sure what all is going on but let me know and I’ll try to make it. I’m really getting that mod itch again so I’m looking for more ideas too! (Coilovers, primary cat gut, or headers).

~Pat
Nice to meet you LopeyDeath, I live in the Ashburn area and would like to meet up with you sometime. I'm sure some of the guys on the fourm would like to join as well. PM when you get a chance

·
Registered
1,845 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

~Pat
Nice to meet you LopeyDeath, I live in the Ashburn area and would like to meet up with you sometime. I'm sure some of the guys on the fourm would like to join as well. PM when you get a chance
You’re over near the shop I bring the Beast to for work - RRT Racing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh nice, I'm literally about 10 minutes away from the shop. When are you usually free during the week?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh nice, I'm literally about 10 minutes away from the shop. When are you usually free during the week?
Usually get home between 6 and 630 but I’m about 40 mins from the shop at least. Not the easiest place to go but I’ve been satisfied thus far.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Usually get home between 6 and 630 but I’m about 40 mins from the shop at least. Not the easiest place to go but I’ve been satisfied thus far.
I'm free Thursday so I can stop by RRT. What time will you be in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts