BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thread revival! Please excuse my grotesquely late response!

Hey, my name is Alan, and I've had my beast here in Tulsa for a couple years now. I see you're in Enid. I usually find myself meeting up with the Caffeine and Gasoline Tulsa group on Saturdays. Also, they have annual Spring and Fall cruises, as well as pulling invites to other car clubs such as the Jag club or PCA. I am not sure about BMW specific meets around here as a lot of the local groups are pretty inactive most of the time. I will say this though, more BMW's show up than anything else at the C&G meets lol.

Let me know if you're still in the area!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys! I don't have my beast yet but will be flying out to FL on 7/13 to pick it up and drive it back to OK. It's a 2002 LMB. I live in the West Moore area. I know of two other OK members here by the name of Rontgen and Strmypit. Rontgen is in Edmond and Strmypit is in Norman.
Hopefully we can all meet up sometime!

Rob

·
Registered
158 Posts
That would be a blast. I'm in Tulsa, myself. Funny thing, MY beast is an '02 LMB!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I think there's a few of us around. xrviz (Kevin) is in the Lawton area, so that makes 4 of us! :) @xrviz

I've seen a carbon black M5 several times at the Lowes on Memorial in OKC (I assume the owner works there), but it's in horrific condition so I'm betting he's not an enthusiast. There's a TiAg one I see around Edmond occasionally (which might possibly be Strmypit?) but aside from that, it's not a car you see very often.

We should try to put something together!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm down. I actually picked mine up from Jackie Cooper BMW back in August, 2011. It hasn't been in OKC since then. Once I finish my suspension it'll be back on regular duty. Anyone else in the owner's group on FB?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey... If you guys are interested, check out the sunbeltbmw fb page. I do the page for the club, and there are a few of us M guys in it now. We are also doing Cars and Coffee as a group, and next weekend, we will be doing a Auto X, with some M5 cars there. 25 bucks, for 8 timed laps, and then the remaining part of the day is fun runs. Message me on FB if you have any questions !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, this is Hussain and I live in Edmond. My beast is a 2000 e39 carbon black m5. Been awhile since since this post got posted (2015! wow, time runs fast) but decided to say hi too all m5 enthusiasts in OK.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I am probably only a couple weeks away from getting my M5 back on the road for the first time in a few months. I had planned on heading down to OKC to meet up with a friend to do some heavy paint correction on the car. Maybe we can all set up a meet somewhere on that Sunday before I head back to Wichita. I have only seen 2 M5s in the Wichita area and have never seen one at a C&C, so I don't really have a community that I know of here.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I am probably only a couple weeks away from getting my M5 back on the road for the first time in a few months. I had planned on heading down to OKC to meet up with a friend to do some heavy paint correction on the car. Maybe we can all set up a meet somewhere on that Sunday before I head back to Wichita. I have only seen 2 M5s in the Wichita area and have never seen one at a C&C, so I don't really have a community that I know of here.
I just blew through Wichita about 2 hours ago on my way back from Omaha. Does that count? :)

Definitely let us know which weekend!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I just blew through Wichita about 2 hours ago on my way back from Omaha. Does that count? :)

Definitely let us know which weekend!

If I didn't live there right now that's about what I would do when driving through. ; )

To be fair there are some cool things there but I don't plan on being here forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts