BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm coming from the DC area and I just got to Dallas. This thread seems pretty dead: are there any local forums for Dallas where people post more events? Any events I should be looking out for, like Cars and Coffee, or local BMW meets?

I hope to meet some of you guys soon!

·
Registered
68 Posts
the local BMW club has monthly happy hours in Dallas and in Ft Worth: lscbmwcca.org

·
Registered
52 Posts
There is a good scene in Dallas. I move from there a while back. I'm sure a lot of the old crew is still around there with some amazing cars. Enjoy!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, I moved from the DC metro area couple of years ago.
What part of DC, and what part of Dallas now?

Unfortunately I moved from a place with my own garage to an apartment building. I'm planning on doing a shifter upgrade stealthily in a corner somewhere, and hope a) nobody catches me and b) i don't need any power tools that plug in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What part of DC, and what part of Dallas now?

Unfortunately I moved from a place with my own garage to an apartment building. I'm planning on doing a shifter upgrade stealthily in a corner somewhere, and hope a) nobody catches me and b) i don't need any power tools that plug in.
Northern VA (Reston) to Frisco, TX. Hope to see you around

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are any of you guys in Dallas DIYers? I got admonished by my apartment building for doing my shifter rebuild in the garage. I'd love to trade beer for garage space and an extra set of hands!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts