BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from the dealer with a CPO'ed 02 M5. It's in pretty much pristine condition minus the headliner coming apart and a bad xenon headlight which will be fixed Monday.

I saw a thread below about pricing on an 02 M5... To quickly compare, I paid 51K and it was CPO'ed and I also purchased the extended maintenance up to 6 years/100K.

Now here's some newbie questions. Can somebody please provide me the pre 04/03 production bluetooth retrofitting instructions? I have searched the archives and was not able to uncover anything. I also need to work on retrofitting my NAV TV from my E46 M3 also... TIA!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Hey SANguru,

Welcome to The Board.

Nice Beast. I love Sterling. :thumbsup: I went a few shades Darker With BMW Individual and got Steel Grey. :cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats and great choice of color! I can't help on the bluetooth, but you might want to check out bimmernav.com if you haven't already.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congrats & welcome aboard :cheers:

That headlining problem sounds worrying. Did the dealer tell you what caused it? Excessive heat/humidity?

·
10,456 Posts
i think bmw has a factory bt retrofit kit for 02 model year cars (9/01 production and later). I have the bt kit from www.bimmernav.com i installed their first e39 kit about a year ago.

Congratulations on the car, keep an eye out for our bay area meets!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi Sanguru,

Welcome and congrats on the beast....excellent choice....happy motoring.

ED

1 - 8 of 8 Posts