BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to drop by and say hello!

I picked up my new to me BMW E61 M5 a few weeks ago and i am loving every minute of it!

Was going out to look for a C63 / E63 but this BMW did it all for me, she has become my 3rd BMW and definitely the best!

Here is a couple of photos;

All nice and clean

All loaded up for family duties!

And with the girlfriends (filthy!) car

:cheers:

·
Registered
301 Posts
She's a beauty! Almost thought of buying one from the UK or Germany and having it shipped over here! Cheers!

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,265 Posts
Love the Touring! I really really really really wish we could get them on this side of the pond.

Congrats and welcome!

I'm really really really really jealous!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome! She is beautiful and very clean, right down to the tail pipes; impressive. Keep posting more pictures and...

·
Registered
984 Posts
The wagon is a special beast. Do you guys actual fit cars in those little garage doors?

·
Registered
386 Posts
That is one hell of an awesome car. Congratulations!!! Wish we could get those in the USA

·
Registered
204 Posts
Jealous! Wish we had them here in the states.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the kind words everyone! Its unreal the amount of love this car gets from those in the know, but then settled down to a humble estate to those that dont!!

I even got a few weird looks at a local show recently, untill i popped the hood to reveal the engine! :flag:

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Welcome to the board, that's a very clean car you got there :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice mate. Was that the one sold by Uber GT in Reading?

I'm seriously considering one but good ones are thin on the ground. Can I ask what the realistic mpg around town is?

Thanks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi mate not from Uber GT but he was very helpfull indeed would recommend giving them a look. I dont think they have had a touring for a while despite the live adverts (to grab interest)

Im averaging just over 17mpg at the moment with a mixture of B roads (monday to friday) A road blasts and town driving at weekends. Better than i had calculated!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome. Great looking beast, the wagon is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Reactions: DannyB2014

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wagon!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts