BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations!! cherrsagaiI know it's been what seems like a forever wait, so close yet seemingly so far! :1:Definately an excellent choice of model, the gallardo, IMO, is the sexiest and most impressive model from the diablo on, definately a wonderful replacement mistress. I can see a lot of "some sort of yellow blur" sightings on local NY roads in the next few months for sure! :noSMG::M5launch:Enjoy her and keep us all informed of the goings on of that beauty!:biggrin:

Cheers!! :cheers::cheers:

Sean

·
Registered
165 Posts
jealousy is a horrible thing, but I am feeling horrilble :)

Beautiful! Moreover you had the sense to get it in f-off yellow (excuse my fench). Have fun with her :wroom: , she's a beut.

Stu

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
My apologies.... but I'm LMAO!!! :1:

You have ramps up to your driveway! :hihi:

That is certainly one of the funniest pictures I've seen this year! (almost as funny as an M5 towing a trailer!!!)

But seriously, Congrats!
It's a beautiful car, and basically, I'm just jealous!!! :7:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sweet Ride ! ! and congrats.

I also love the fact that you have ramps going up to your drive way.

I say an episode of "Rides" which featured the Gallardo and I would love to hear what you think of the car.

Please let us know your driving impressions.

Best of luck and I will look for you on Ocean Parkway.

Michael.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nice addition to the family:thumbsup:

I've seen a lot of AMG 55's & M5 owners adding Gallardos. Almost like it's the natural progression. No replacement for displacement!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congratulations and thank you for sharing the pictures!! She looks great in yellow! Enjoy!!!:thumbsup:
Best Wishes,
Alfred

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Wow...Beautiful Lambo!

Maybe I missed something...did you "replace" the M5, or "add" the Gallardo?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
What a sweet ride. The Gallardo just looks soooo good and the colour........:thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Time to call a paving contractor to make that driveway Gallardo friendly :haha:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Great car...you need a larger garage!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I love my house but the garage sucks. I guess you can't have everything in life....otherwise the'd be a bikini clad model as my GF in the picture...mmmmm
Yeah I traded in the M5 for this. I have a deposit in for the new M5 already so that should show up soon...kinda pondering over getting that in the first year so I might postpone that for the 2nd year production date...always safer. Probably a better idea as I have the Bentley Flying Spur coming in the fall.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I love the gallardo!

Some time ago there was a dark grey one with yellow interior here on the forums, looked good aswell!

And you have ordered a Flying Spur? Wich color etc?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Love it!

A flying spur and a gallardo, what a great mix of cars, maybe it's time for an open roadster like the Lotus Exige or a BMW Z8 for next summer :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts