BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Company Representative for ADV.1 Wheels
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. We are the latest sponsor to this already impressive community. My job is simply to provide you guys with our latest photoshoots, products, and answer any questions you may have about our product line, all while trying to contribute to this great forum. Enough talk!

:biggrin:

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With your expertiece if i was to get 21x9 and 21x10.5 would i be able to run 255/35R21 and 295/30R21
To be honest with you i'm typically on the wheel fitment side of the equation rather than the tire side but i've put out an email to one of our dealers and will do my best to get an answer for you! :M5thumbs:

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ Just heard back from my primary tire guy and he said that fitment would be perfect! Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you!

·
Registered
445 Posts
cool sounds good. after much research Ive found that the majority of people are running 255/30R21 and 295/25R21 what are the sizes of the ones you have posted above. sorry about the 21 questions but this whole wheel stuff is super confusing

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello Matt... I've been following ADV.1 rims for a while and love em!... can you please post the sizes of the rims from the photos you posted up? thx in advance.

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Matt... I've been following ADV.1 rims for a while and love em!... can you please post the sizes of the rims from the photos you posted up? thx in advance.
Really kind of depends on each car - we can run any size and width you'd like as everything is custom made to order. We've run up to a 20X9F, 20X11R on the M6 and 21X9, 21X11R.

The Gloss Black rims on the Grey M6 by SR Auto is a 21X9, 21X10.5 setup. The rest of the photo's should be of 20" setups.

The FlowSpec's are the only thing that aren't as they are a cast construction and come in a 20X8.5F, 20X10.5R application for the M5/M6.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Some nice pics!

Can you please pm me the best price for 21 inch M6 fitment (max width):

ADV05 concave gloss black centre, with deep dish polished lip

ADV05 non-concave gloss black centre, with deep dish polished lip

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
WOW , welcome aboard Matt , nice rims you guys make there ;)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Matt, simply outstanding!! Thanks for contributing to the board!! :cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Waiting on my ADV1 Wheels!!

Matt,

Its been close to about a month ago when I placed the order for the new wheels.
Ordered the 21" Adv1 8 TF in Matte Black. 4" polished lip with polished hardware showing..

As soon as they come in, ill post some pics up!!

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some nice pics!

Can you please pm me the best price for 21 inch M6 fitment (max width):

ADV05 concave gloss black centre, with deep dish polished lip

ADV05 non-concave gloss black centre, with deep dish polished lip
Farris,

Could you send me an email at [email protected] and i'll reply to you ASAP with your pricing. It's already done and ready to go I just don't have PM's enabled on my account until I get a few more posts on this board. Thank you! :)

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Engineering should only take a few days to complete, and then from there it will be put into the lathing queue for actual production, from there onto finishing, and finally shipping :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Matt is it too late to ask to make the lip deeper since they have not started on them? Whats the deepest you can go with the lip?
I originally asked for 4 inches, but since they have not started production could I change this request as its not a additional charge?

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Matt is it too late to ask to make the lip deeper since they have not started on them? Whats the deepest you can go with the lip?
I originally asked for 4 inches, but since they have not started production could I change this request as its not a additional charge?
We should be able to make changes as long as engineering hasn't started. Can you send me an email at [email protected] so I can put you in contact with the rep who is handling your order and we'll see what we can do for you! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts