BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Company Representative for ADV.1 Wheels
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. We are the latest sponsor to this already impressive community. My job is simply to provide you guys with our latest photoshoots, products, and answer any questions you may have about our product line, all while trying to contribute to this great forum. Enough talk!

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really nice wheels.
These wheels are for M5 E39 available too?
Absolutely! Everything we make is custom made to order so we can run any size, offset, width, or application you would like. :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thank you for the infos.
We have some dealers in germany.

I can order direct from you, or from a local dealer?
I have a company and a dealer license.

Thank you.

Absolutely! Everything we make is custom made to order so we can run any size, offset, width, or application you would like. :biggrinbounce:

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the infos.
We have some dealers in germany.

I can order direct from you, or from a local dealer?
I have a company and a dealer license.

Thank you.
We can either set you up with a German dealer or we can ship internationally if you would like through a US based dealer.

Please send me an email at [email protected] and i'll get you taken care of with some more info. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Man! how I have fallen in love with the four door M3. The first and last pictures of the white m3 sedan are pure sex! hard to tell what would work on a e39 m5 in terms of wheel design matching up with body lines.

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take a similar angle picture of your car in a good resolution and post it up in our P-Chop request forum and we'll do a render for you!

Render Request Thread of EPICNESS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts