BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got me a brand new '08 E60 M5 Space Gray - black interior - every single available option...

I thought that I really wanted absolutely everything that they had to offer but after driving around for a week I came to a realization that I need the NON-ventilated seats instead. I am a small guy and without the larger side bolsters of the non ventilated seats I slide around the car like a puck!

Since it is a lease - needless to say - i have no dealer recourse or trade options. The lease is for 3 years so I need another solution...

I though about just buying the two front seats from BMW parts - they said what I need will run me $12K - no thanks -

I can get them new on Ebay for $8K but that still is madness to me... so i figure i give this forum a chance...

Perhaps there is someone here who has black non-perforated seats with the multi function option who wanted the VENTILATED seats instead. If you are such a person we can make this happen.

MY IDEAL TRADE:

1. New or close to new non perforated seats with multi function option.
2. Preferably '08
3. BLACK (must)

WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO:
1 I live in Miami and will be willing to travel to neighboring states for the trade.
2.I will pay for all work of the transfer of seats at the local BMW dealership.
3. I will pay the candidate $1000 in cash.

Email me if you want to chat and consider the above. Thanks!
:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take some pics - not sure how to post them yet - but ill get them up tomorrow morning... I picked up the car about two weeks ago - they still smell like new

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just got me a brand new '08 E60 M5 Space Gray - black interior - every single available option...

I thought that I really wanted absolutely everything that they had to offer but after driving around for a week I came to a realization that I need the NON-ventilated seats instead. I am a small guy and without the larger side bolsters of the non ventilated seats I slide around the car like a puck!

Since it is a lease - needless to say - i have no dealer recourse or trade options. The lease is for 3 years so I need another solution...
you may want to consider giving this guy a call:

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=28163&hl=akto.nl&st=15

he only sells the entire set of two fronts, rear, and door panels, but considerably cheaper than the 12k the dealer quoted you. I have a black e60, and live in Miami, we could talk about the extra stuff you won't need (if they're the full leather door panels, that is. I already have the std black ones.)

-felix

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not though too much about what will happen when I return the car but needless to say i am more worried about the next three years with seats that are not for me....

Idealy i would find a person who has a lease like me who wanted the ventilated option and who wants a grand on top of that and who perhaps will be willing to trade back in three years for say another grand!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts