BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, a quick question, what would be the first mod that you guys would do to a standard 05, M5?

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Cosmetics!

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
2005 ??? I would Pray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and get a great extended warranty.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its ok guys i made sure that the one i get has BMW extended warranty, after my last car, which was a m3, the timing chain snapped, lucky for me it had extended warranty, the bill came back at 13k, and all i had to pay was 200 excess

·
Company Representative for Jlevi StreetWerks
1,005 Posts
Really depends on what you are looking for out of the car. If you are happy with the performance, then focus on cosmetics. You can start small with blackout grills, side gills and move on to a carbon front spoiler and rear spoiler/diffuser combo.

If you would rather squeeze a few ponies out of the car, you can go with the Active Software, exhaust, pulley set and upgraded drop in filter to improve response. You can also firm up the handling with springs or a coilover set.

·
Registered
258 Posts
springs, wheels, front lip/splitter, intake, exhaust.

but i had to lower before anything else. no idea why the m sits higher than a normal 5 series with sport suspension.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi V10 on u... think i saw your car at the petrol station the other day.. surprisingly! :) nice colour.. you might see me around (silverstone blue R9 UNO).. tried to PM you but wont let me as too new.. tc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts