BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We would like to inform you our new product: Repair Parts for BMW E39 OEM Halo rim headlights and Hella aftremarket versions

The OEM parts are made in plastic , however,after some time being in thier high temperature , vibrating environment, the plastic parts become brittle and getting broken easily , eg when adjusting the beam angles
This damage results in :
1. the headlight beam is no longer adjustable
2. the headlamp beams always point to the ground;
3. rattling /chatters while driving on an uneven roads

Solution :
1. If you go back to the dealer, they will probably tell you to change the whole assembly!
OR .......
2.Use our aluminum replacement parts to repair the headlamps and prevent the same thing ever happening again !

PRICE PER ONE HEADLIGHT REPAIR KIT # 42.00 UK POUNDS

IMAGES LINKS APPEAR AT BOTTOM

</PRE>

</PRE>

</PRE>

</PRE>

</PRE>

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'd like to order 2 sets.
I'm based in South Africa, but I think I'll send them to my brother in law who is based in the UK.

Do I get special discount because we beat you guys in the Rugby?
:1:

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'll get exact shipping address in the UK and will pm you thereafter.

Regards

·
Registered
756 Posts
I want to order these however i would rather just wait till you have them in stock, have you received them form your manufacturer yet? Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
How to find out that this is also my problem?

Hello CA,

My dealer just told me that my left headlamp height adjustment mechanism is broken and that they will need to replace it with a new headlamp for approx. 700 euros! So I think you see that I have high motivation to find out if the whole thing really needs replacement ...

Could you, please let me know how to find out that this part you are providing is gonna solve my problem? If that is the case then I am gonna buy two sets right away and replace them on both sides.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Best regards,
Richard

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for posting M539

90% of these reported faults can be repaired with this kit.

all you need to know to see if this is what you need is detailed below in our first post and images.

If your plastic adjuster mechanism is broken then these metal ones will cure the problem. :cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
so i presume that i need to take the light off the car and disassemble, am i right? or is there any simpler way to find out?

THANKS AGAIN!

;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts