BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening chaps,
Does anyone know where I can get some new front etc struts that will also send to the UK? Second hand ones are like hens teeth so I am willing to bite the bullet for new ones if anyone can find me some?

Thanks guys and girls

·
10,457 Posts
you need to scroll down the page a bit and read the big thread about edc struts being no longer available starting a bit over a year ago. There's a shop in poland that does a great job restoring them, much cheaper than new anyway.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I know the rear right (drivers side UK) is still available, althought both rears are currently shown as NLA.

OP - did you check with the main dealer on the one that you needed?

·
10,457 Posts
I'm guessing he needs EDC and etc is a typo. If your car is a 3.8, pm davidoli, he probably has some rebuildable spares. If it's a 3.6 there are plenty of options.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Hahaha Bondy ......

Such is people's reluctance to see a man make a pound that I can't even afford Butlins anymore and don't tend to log on here so much due to the necessity of keeping the fuel and energy suppliers profits up !

Meanwhile , thanks for the recommendations , I have spoken with the OP and suggested he get on this forum should he wish to converse with genuine owners who actually know these cars and here he is !

Perhaps he'll call me back soon .....

One Big Happy E34 M5 Loving Family !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts