BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just wanted to intro myself. :biggrin:
New M5 owner. Picked up a 2000 Carbon Black with 43k. it is stock at the moment. Only thing I purchased was a warranty from AAA. My last car was a 540i 6spd which was nice had until 95k. My other car is a Caterham 7.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome home my friend, let the modding begin, hope you enjoy your new ride, Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to the Board!:cheers:

BTW what is a caterham 7

Regards,

Marion
centom5 said:
Hello all,
Just wanted to intro myself. :biggrin:
New M5 owner. Picked up a 2000 Carbon Black with 43k. it is stock at the moment. Only thing I purchased was a warranty from AAA. My last car was a 540i 6spd which was nice had until 95k. My other car is a Caterham 7.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
M5 will be a nice edition to your stable :)

I have a share (with my twin bruv) is a Caterham 7 and along side my C2RS the M5 is juts luvley :byebye:

A great, great car. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been looking through the many theards and I have found a lot of useful information.:cool2:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Yep - welcome aboard. How about some pics of your cars?! :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mvious said:
Welcome to the Board!:cheers:

BTW what is a caterham 7

Regards,

Marion
It is a Lotus 7 they were built from 1957-1973 assembled or in a kit. Essentially Caterham bought the rights from Lotus back in 73 to build them. They are the opposite of an M5. Light wht about 1300 lbs and don't need a lot of muscle 150 hp will get you to 60 in 5 sec. They are a hoot but no daily driver creature comforts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ashok Arora said:
Yep - welcome aboard. How about some pics of your cars?! :M5thumbs:
I posted a picture of the seven on the board. No pics of the M5 yet. :M5launch: busy driving.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on the beast. Enjoy. cherrsagai

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome! The grins just keep getting bigger...

Jim

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the board. I've never seen a Caterham on the street here. I bet its fun to drive. What area of Mass. do you reside?

Eric

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Welcome to the board! Quite a mix of cars; fast heavy sedanand a fast nimble little slot car. I've always wanted a Super 7, but only for the weekends when the sun is out.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
A big bello from Ireland, love those Caterhams, had an elise myself. I needed something more normal looking. Guess you have the best of both worlds now...

- Kin

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Welcome fellow Carbon Black M5'er.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts