BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very funny, indeed!

If you have four of these U will gain 100 ponnies!

Cheers,
Johan

·
Registered
412 Posts
Marlin,

I'm dumping my B&B's for the Type R's tomorrow. Four would look great!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Marlin:

I heard that they are coming out with a higher performance racing exhaust system. I think it is based on a paint can.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
The Bimmer applications come with a free ///M badge...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Im gonna make mine from tomato paste cans.. The red picture of tomatos will look soooo good under the car... It'll also make it sound more italian... Like a Lamburgini, or spaghetini...

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I thought about putting a four-inch fart-pipe tip on my old Suburban...maybe a little <FONT SIZE="+2">R</FONT> sticker...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
only if you use "concentrated" juice..

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Marlin, that a mod I would consider. The cost verses benefit ratio is just about right for a bean counter.

------------------
Jim
07/00 M5 Titanium over Red

·
Registered
255 Posts
You ain't done yet, sucka! Rip out all the M5's speakers that have a frequency response
above 50 Hz.Buy $5000 worth of 18" subwoofers, hack out the back seat and build a sturdy 1/2" plywood box back there to mount them in. Then go out and get another $5000 worth of Rockford Fosgate amps and mount them
where ever there's room left. Hopefully, you ordered the M5 badgless so that in their place you can put Honda Civic tags. Go down to the local Hip Hop music store and buy plenty of cRap CD's. Go down to the clothes store and buy some new threads that are 15 sizes too big. Visit your local brain surgeon and get a lobotomy, then cover up the scars in your head with a baseball cap turned around backwards.Get plenty of body piercings and tattoos. Finally, walk around slack shouldered staring aimlessly at the ground with a stupid look on your face. That would just about complete the picture in my mind.

Regards,
Doug

·
Registered
765 Posts
Should be a part of BMW Individual line, with ////M instead of R.

------------------
SL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts