BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back after having Turner Motorsport install a supersprint X-Pipe and the new Corsa exhaust system with dual round tips.
See : http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/

The car sounds amazing. I havent heard any other aftermarket exhausts in person, but I am very pleased with the sound. The mechanic was also very impressed after personally installing Eisenmann and supersprint race systems.

The exhaust is whisper quiet with the windows up on the highway…but believe me, once you get over 3k RPM it comes alive.

Plug your ears ladies…

Videos and pics to come

·
Registered
19 Posts
Corsa makes some of the best products!!! Absolutely No Drone at Highway Speeds. I can't wait to hear the clips. :M5thumbs::M5thumbs::M5thumbs:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Do you have drone, though? I ask because, so far, I've never seen (on the board, of course) a system with an x-pipe that didnt drone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My friend installed Corsa X-pipe and Catback on his '06 GTO, Absolutely No Drone. Corsa advertises there systems as "..whisper quiet at highway speeds." It is one of the main benefits of owning a Corsa system.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Congrats! first time i heard of the corsa exhaust was thru Dentalboy when he flew by as at Mfest:D...

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
We want those pictures!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'd be interested to see some pictures and hear it. The price isn't too bad either compared to all of the others out there. I dont' know if I like the tapered tips though. :dunno:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can't wait to hear it too.....need a new setup for my beast :cheers:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Do you have drone, though? I ask because, so far, I've never seen (on the board, of course) a system with an x-pipe that didnt drone.
My Eisenmann Race and Supersprint X-Pipe set-up doesn't drone!

looknig forward to some pics and videos though!

cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts