BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Eeeek
Is there an original body panel left on that car? Was that really an E60?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Are you kidding me???? ouich ouich
I'm praying that it's a photoshop job but my intuition tells me that there are people like this out there with no better ways to waste their time and money. I've got the gas, can I borrow your lighter....it'll be quick!!!
ACHTUNG

·
Registered
703 Posts
PFFFFCHSST.. ****, got to clean the keyboard :nono:

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Disgusting, why ruin the car...

·
Registered
448 Posts
See what happens whwn rhe BMW guys go out on a drunken rampage with the Subaru boys!

Didnt anyone notice thsi coming out of the factory gate?. It should have been crushed as a matter of public decency.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
bernhtp said:
I certainly hope those wheels are spinners.

Tom
They must be, otherwise this ricerboy needs to learn a bit more about screwing up a car. I can already hear his friends tell him how good his idea of putting on E60 lights was. Wicked!

·
Registered
8 Posts
jos said:
They must be, otherwise this ricerboy needs to learn a bit more about screwing up a car. I can already hear his friends tell him how good his idea of putting on E60 lights was. Wicked!
I wonder if he put a V10 in it??? grrrrrrr IDIOT

·
Registered
212 Posts
M5DAL said:
See what happens whwn rhe BMW guys go out on a drunken rampage with the Subaru boys!

Ha - Freaking hilarious!!!!!! Oh Jesus - I've come up with some bad ideas before while on the bottle, but nothing like this!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
This is what I like to see. Take a crap car and then stick bits on it. Making it look even crapper.

At least I can sleep at night knowing someone has wasted lots of their own money to give other motorists a laugh.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts